A Short Letter from The Glue
by Paula Campos
February 22nd, 2017 3:00 pm
As we celebrate our 4th Anniversary this week, we wanted to share with you some of our successes and deepest secrets:
- We successfully broke the 3-year small business closure statistic mark and continue to endure. Bring on 2017!!
- We launched Naula, our first in-house product, featured as one of the top fertility treatment apps this week.
- For some of us The Glue is now our longest held job. Ever.
- We’ve worked on several city government projects to help make the world and our community a better place. The Off Peak Podcast for Metro is one of the projects with The Glue stamp of quality, innovation and fun.
- We don’t have to call in sick because we like to work remotely.
- We do business development in our dreams. Literally. There is always an opportunity!
- One of our employees had a goat as a pet once. His name was Rupert.
- We can’t do business without QuickBooks, Slack and Trello.
- Most importantly, we haven’t used Power Point in 4 years.
Thank you friends and clients for keeping us real and humble.